Kurzquerschnitt von "global player" Anna, die nach einjährigem Auslandsaufenthalt in "down under" schon wieder bereit ist, den Sprung in die weite Welt zu wagen!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The A-Team

perfect plan. Chrissi (to the left) and me drove to Stuttgart to Co's place (right) on Sunday morning and had a big breaky (thanks to Co again, it was delicious) and big girl's catch up. We went to the christmas markets, went out for lunch, checked out the city and were finally united again. The rest of the week I stayed with Co because I organized a job, so that w came in really handy.

That was my crew for the week where I worked on the metal fair (super interesting stuff...not) in Stuttgart. We had to do service was pretty easy, the colleagues from our company were really friendly, too. And the best part was that I stayed with my best friend, Corinna, so I killed two birds with one stone: earning money and spending time with my Co.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hi, konnte Dich bei Facebook wohl nicht finden und bin nun über Deinen Blog gestolpert. Würde mich freuen, nochmal was von Dir zu hören bzw. zu lesen. Schöne Grüße
Peter

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home